Friday, September 17, 2004

Legal Nerds

This law thing has definately started taking over our lives. I was outside smoking with my friends Davíð and Dagný, discussing our friend´s Sara´s birthday. And since we blew up a sex doll for Davíð (because he´s so desperate) :) he made a little joke about giving her a man sex doll. Then I started thinking of a cool name, but then he spurted out the name corpus. This has just gone too far. We've been in this program for 3 weeks, and we're already making stupid law jokes! What will we be like after 5 years? Jesus! And considering that my humour is a very lame one, all you, my friends who read this in the states, are going to be like, WHAT THE FUCK? Oh terrible terrible. At 5 we're meeting at Cafe Amour, the law department, to probably make some lame jokes, drink beer, and just be glad that our first session in hell is over. Haha, i went to the hot pot the other day after coaching, and guess who i saw? My sexy sicilian teacher in a little speedo! Shoot me. It was quite amusing though, he talked and talked and talked and i was just waiting for him to stop talking cuz i was starved and wanted to go eat something. There were some pounds that got left in the pot! Oh jesus, yesterday i saw that guy that i met when i went partying by myself in Akureyri. Eww, he kept looking my way and I was not having it, so I started listening to Dagný the feminist talking to Davíð and how women..... I don´t remember, I was too busy thinking about what i was going to say to listen. Haha, I´m like a man, can only do one thing at a time. Lovely. The primary school teachers here in Iceland are going on strike soon. Now tell me, why did my teachers never have strikes? These kids get like probably a couple weeks off! Insane! Teachers are always complaining about their salary. well, the government needs to do something... oh the politics of Iceland. So simplex, but not really. I really don´t know much about it, just that i think communism would work for all. VIVA CHE!

0 comments :