Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Dope in Akureyri

So, I heard something interesting yesterday night when I was listening to the news. Like I have told you guys, and some of you may know, the teachers in Iceland are on strike. One news reporter was talking to the principal or some guy here in Akureyri, and the principal was saying that this wasn´t a very good thing. It happens to be that drugs are a big problem here in Akureyri, where as children around the age of 11-12 were "caught" with drugs in their system!! I´m sorry, you all know that i am very liberal when it comes to this type of stuff, BUT THAT IS DAMN YOUNG! Do kids these days seriously have nothing better to do then to get high? What the hell is happening to Iceland? I find this rediculous and just straight up sad. Not Wah Wah sad but pathetic. Jesus! It´s a different thing when you´re older... i´m not going down on all my peeps you know, but kids in Iceland when they are 11-12 are still just little shrimps. They ain´t swimmin with the big dawgs yet. It´s sorry. Ah, now that i have that off my chest, "lets talk about politics!" :) oh the humour the humour. I took a quiz today on aol which was to "show" you which politician you agree with most. I think I had like 95% Kerry and 5% Bush. DAMN THOSE 5%!!! I must not have understood that question! ;) Talking about not understanding shi-it.... I´m reading a crazy book in Law about um.... I don´t know something in Icelandic, and I think that´s about all I can say about it! I am major slow at reading it and about to flip! I tried even to call my dad yesterday to complain, but regretfully (for me) no one answered (good for him!). Haha, i´ll try to survive though. It´s just that i´m not so patient. ooop... do i hear some wahing? None of that tonight, just coffee, library, cigarettes (not me) and a bloody book to keep my night... um.... happy :oþ
Lovely!

0 comments :