Saturday, September 18, 2004

Ms. Wah wah wah girl

Yes! Score! Hell Yea! ah, i had to get that out. I just sent my exam to my Sicilian sexy professor! thank god that shit is over! now it's just beer beer beer beer beer tonight... since i didn't have any last night, psh yea right! oh my God talk about a hallarious night! well, all yesterday till about 16:30, I was up at the library writing my exam. Then I left and went to Cafe Amour to drink 2 beers. Yea, talk about lame ass people in my class who don't get off their ass's and join the crowd! I don't understand why people with no obligations can not join the crowd for once!?!? ah, anyways, then we went out to eat, La Vida et Bella. Muy deliciose! Then, we back to the library. Joy. But, no worries, we didn't last that long. Sara, who had decided to "study" at home, called after her nap. She came and picked us up and we went to Kaffi Akureyri. You know what, I haven't had this much fun in Akureyri since I came here! I was like flippin out! Dancin, singin, just enjoying the shit out of myself. Then when they were closing we left and were trying to find an afterparty. You know what? There are sometimes just times when you should just really go home. That's what we all should have done... just gone home... but no no no. Dan the Dane was trying to go home with Sara, who has a boyfriend, Norwegian girl trying to desperatly get with Davíð, everybody yelling at everybody.... except for me, who decided to tackle the mountain of a hill to get home. Damn Hills! they kill me sometimes. And then of course the whole "why don´t i have a boyfriend... wah wah wha.... why does no one like me.... wah wah wah....." by the way, that´s me. I´m the wah girl. it´s rediculouse. gotta love it. :) Well Sara´s birthday tonight, we´re going to cook us some borritos and good shit! and we´ll be flowing with beer too! Taha! Keep ya´ll posted!
cheers!
Wah Girl

0 comments :