Tuesday, October 19, 2004

"My Red Rubber Boots" (or is it ball)

Oh how I am loving this snow! It's great... it's still snowing, I want to say that's it's about 1 foot right now. It's funny how different the reaction is here in Iceland about snow then it is in the states. But I mean that is completely normal... we're so used to it here. I tell you... i'm not sure if any sleds are in the stores yet, but once they come in... ya'll know who will be the first customer with the stearable sled... da da da.... ME! yep you heard right, I can just imagine myself, with my red rubber boots, my speed lightning black sleek sled, my woolen sweater which is completely hidden by my ginormous coat... and a little condom looking hat, sitting in a snow bundle with the tip of the condom sticking out. That will be me... those orders better be coming in soon. People here in Akureyri are talkin bout cars, while i'm on my plan to buy a sled and ride it down the hill to get to school. It's so much more convenient. I swear, I'm a three year old. That must be why this girl was talking to me at the pool and showing me how she could me a mermaid, ballerina and a butterfly... I though we were supposed to get older when we got to university... sad sad misunderstanding. :) I sit here up in the dinning hall, all by myself... drinking my coffee... god how I love love love love love coffee.... I seriously do not know what I would do without it. Mmmm.... well my red rubber boots are calling for some cooling down... better go battle the world of Ice.. Ciao!

0 comments :