Wednesday, October 20, 2004

waiting waiting waiting :p

Snow snow snow snow snow... It's going away. So, today I was walking to Cafe Karólína and was walking with sara part of the way, and guess what happens... a car drives by and splashes me! NO! yea, believe it or not! YOU MUST BE LIEING! nope, it happened for real. WHAT A JERK OFF! i know, people these days... haha, well, I can´t say i got really wet or dirty (oh how those words go well together in a sentence), actually I only got one drop on me... but I could have gotten dirty! That is the point... :) oh man, my story started out good, but ended shitty, could it be? Hmmm... I do believe so. Well, I´m just sitting in school stalking my teacher. We are supposed to turn in a paper... uh, 3...2...1... now, and my print quota is out, so I sent it to her in an email, and I just want to catch her to tell her that that´s what I did. Hildur did not improvise well enough. (damn you hildur, no sex for a week!) oh what a shame, since I get it 10 times a day... psh! haha! Oh, haha, a woman just walked by and i´m going to tell you of a story from Saturday night. Well, I went to Kaffi Akureyri on Saturday evening and sat at a table with tons of people I know, until I see a woman glance at me. Then I notice that it´s the "president" of the swim club which I am coaching at! That´s when I´m like, "shit! i´m drinking red wine and this lady is here... and I haven´t even said hi yet! I AM SUCK A DICK! how rude can I be?". So, I take another glance, just to be sure that it´s her, ask everybody at the table whether I shouldn´t go say hi, so as not to be rude... then I go and take the long walk to her table. This woman is, just so ya´ll know, in her 30´s.... I pat her on the back, say
"hæ! Hvað segiru? -Ég þekki þig ekki - Hvað ert þú ekki í sundinu? -Sundinu? ég hef nú ekki farið í sund í mörg ár! -óh! haha, ég kom að segja hæ því ég hélt ég þekkti þig, en svo þekki ég þig bara ekki neitt, uff... ég hélt ég væri að vera svo dónaleg með því að ekki segja hæ... jæja, þetta er þá ágætt... haha! ok bæ!!!"
-In this conversation I basically come to the knowledge that this is not the woman that I think I know... She hasn´t gone to the pool in a lifetime, she doesn´t know me and I make a dumbass of myself. Isn´t that quite normal for me though, Stína? I do believe so. Haha! well, I just got reminded of that story because she just walked by. Hmmm..... where is my teacher... she should be here! 10 minutes late! I could have used those 10 minutes. Has anyone ever wondered why teachers say a certain time which your papers should be handed in, then they don´t even enforce the time... wow, talk about one who is complaining. Dadada... so, I´m going to go coach soon. One of the girls who I am coaching was sure, last week, that I was trying to drown her. Psh, madness. "oh where oh where has my teacher gone..." I really would mind getting the hell out of this place.
Oh, my dreds are coming along... I won´t say fine, I´ll just say that they´re coming alone. Oh, you wanna know what´s really sad, there´s a lady standing here whose legs are about the same size as both of mine. Lovely. uup, here comes Gylfi on his super fly bike... helmet, pants clamp, reflection band around his waist... such a character. Haha, well, i´m just going to put a small love letter in her mailbox and tell her that mine is in the form of an email. Well, gonna "get tha hell outta here..." as Tod, Árni´s friend says.
WITH LOVE LOVE LOVE
HiLdUR sólVeiG

0 comments :