Monday, October 18, 2004

QUEEN NAG

Oh my oh my oh my! what a busy weekend I had! Ah, but it was a good and nice one... yea baby, all because of you. Now how would that be if I wrote my blog always in the style of a love letter? I could love you, kiss you, hug you, miss you. Oh my love, my life.... YEA RIGHT! I think I would have to shoot myself first before I go into the sensitive vulnerable stage. Egh! Well, that tells you how my love life is going... lack of love life that is. But the thing is, I don't understand all these love songs... call me relationship scared, but why would you want a person who you have to build your life around. I think my selfish life is the way to go. I don't have to tell anyone where i'm going, who i'm with.... and you know what?... it's not all that bad. Toni Braxton must have the wrong idea about being alone, because all it is is just freedom. Freedom to do whatever the hell you like. It's great. On to more important things... What I can not stand... First of all, what the hell is the deal with RUDE people?? Do they not know that they are not cool, not making the world any easier and just straight up SUCK? I swear, I'm starting to think that people think it's actually cool. Oh how they have misunderstood. Oh and reduculouse.... what's up with that? Why can it not be spelled that way? It makes much more sense than ridiculous... the english language... ussss! What else? hmmm, WHINERS! What is the sense in whining about every damn thing? There is no point... you can not change the world so just don't try it! Things will not always go the way you want it to, and to sit here and nag about every damn thing just will not help.... plus, people would probably much rather hear happy things, music or poetry rather than... ugh the weather, ugh my toe, ugh my nose, blah blah blah. Now i'm not saying that I don't whine, quite insidentaly i do it a lot, and I sure hope my friends slap me in the face if it gets to be too much. AAHHH.... Much better... Well how about I tell ya'll about what's happening here... it's snowing. We are living in igloos and I walk around in my flashy red rubber boots like some 3 year old kid. It's lovely. I like it a lot! At least at the moment... it's so peaceful. Oh something sad, I heard "Haleluja" today in Cafe Carolina, and I swear, I haven't heard it in a while and it just made me tear up... it reminded me so of Davíð, bless his soul. I won't talk about it. Um, people I really miss... LEAH, ABBY, ANNA MY LOVELY HOMEBOY KRULLU CHRIS, KRISTOFER AND STÍNA. awww, hugs and kisses to you guys from me. Ah, well i have to stop writing... I´m getting carried away. Cheers and don´t worry, i´ll try not to get lost in the madness of weather here in Akureyri.
Kiss kiss
Oh my the way, if someone knows how to put pictures on the internet please tell me... like how i can get it on a link off my blog. Aight nokka´s peace!

0 comments :