Friday, December 24, 2004

23 December 2004

All right! So, back again! SKIING WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! Wow, the guys were great, saw a couple of stallions, 1 snow bunny (seriously, there was a guy dressed in a bunny suit) and a whole shit load of snow. I think that bunny guy was wearing the Easter costume, hmm... we'll never know now, since i didn't ask him. The main goal for the guys during the evening hours was to go to a bar and find some snow bunnies. I showed them the guy in the suit, but that's obviously not what they were talking about. I'm so confused. Hehe, no... they talk about bunnies, i talk about stallions. We all had an understanding of how the system works. :) Um, since i've been back i've just really been hanging out. Not doing much at all except for rotting at coffee houses with Anna and Leah. Arnþór is convinced that there's some coke in the coffee... he really doesn't understand why I go to Aroma's like 2 times a day. The mysteries of Hildur. But maybe there is some interesting point in Thor's inquiry. Maybe not, we'll never know. Well, this blasphamous writing is giving me a headache... so i think i'm going to stop. Tomorrow is my Christmas! I can't wait.... i've been singing WHAM! all day :)

"Last Christmas I gave you my heart

but the very next day you gave it away!"

Cruel cruel people, hehe MERRY CHRISTMAS!

XOXO Hildur

0 comments :