Saturday, December 11, 2004

a penny saved is a penny earned

All right... so i'm ALMOST done with school! WOOHOO! i took my 40% exam yesterday, wrote about the barbaric invasions of the Germs and so. It went fine... cross my fingers...! So yesterday there was a cocktail party at KB Banki, a bank here in Iceland. The law students were invited to the bank, where they introduced a little bit why lawyers were needed in banks and so. They also freshed us up with red wine, white wine, beer and snacks. I tell you, I most definatly think we should invited ourselves to KB Banki a little more often! IT WAS GREAT! Free party night! Didn't have to worry about buying beer or nothin. "KB Banki, they're GRREEEAATTT". Oh can't you see Tony the Tiger saying that in a suit with a breafcase in his hands? Well, those of you who can't, suck. Hehe no just kidding. After the cocktail party, I changed and went to a birthday party. It was so much fun! Haukur had a karaoke party going on and, no... I didn't sing. That comes as a surprise! Knowing me, I would have thought I would be singing waterloo, dancing and going crazy. Well, I did all of that anyway, except sing waterloo... I'll just leave that to ABBA. Of course I had to show my skills on the guitar and play "ÞAÐ BLANDA ALLIR LANDA Á SÚGANDA", crazy skills on the GuItAr. Then, I went to Amour, sat there and watched my FAVORIT trubador play!!! HE'S SO COOL! Haha, didn't get his number though... haha Sólveig! Oh, something exciting... Sólveig and I are getting an apartment in January! FINALLY I GET TO TALK TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN MY COMPUTER! woohoo! I´ll have to keep ya´ll posted with news on that. Well, I´m kinda worn out from last night, so I don´t have much to say... and what I say is fairly dull... so I think i´ll stop torturing you all.
"a penny saved is a penny earned" - how I wish I would follow this moto.
toodles,
the tired one

0 comments :