Thursday, December 16, 2004

Everything is WOOHOO!

ALL RIGHT! WooHoO! So i'm back home! Úfff you don´t know how good it feels to be back! I´m flabergasted cuz i´m so excited! This morning, I woke up and it was light outside... 7 o´clock and light! OH MY GOD! So good to be out of the dreary darkness. Not only was it light outside, but I also actually spoke to people! yes, my friends, you heard right, PEOPLE! not were these people only people, but they were my FAMILY. Oh it was so nice and homey! Today I just kinda hung around, until I went to Aroma´s (coffehouse in Colonial Williamsburg). Oh, funny story. On my way there, I had to get gas. Pull up to the pump, look for the button to open up the gas flap (don´t know what it´s called), but to my surprise, there was none. I was seriously sitting in my car trying to find the damn button for like 15 minutes! I kept thinking to myself, "hmm... it´s probably soooo obvious, but i´m to disturbed to not see it", so I (feeling like a complete dumbass) ask this guy (a mexican who didn´t really speak english) to help me find the button. He was hopeless so I just said thank you and called my dad collect on the payphone! HOW PATHETIC IS THAT! And to my surprise, he said that there is no button (yeaps, figured that out myself) and that I just needed to push on the flap. TECHNOLOGY THESE DAYS! Unbelievable! haha! Yea, so I went to Aroma´s and sat there chillin, drinking my latté, and drawing, when no one else but LEAH came! WOOHOO! I was so excited that... um... I just couldn´t hide it! So, we drank some teath staining coffee, chatted and just enjoyed the moment, when no one else but ANNA shows up! WOOHOO! I tell ya, what a good day! awwww... :) So, now i´m waiting to go to my brothers violin concert... that little mozart... and then i´m gonna call my bizes up. Tomorrow I go on a weekend trip with my bro to go skiing! WOOHOO! It´ll be a blasted blast! I´m so excited! UGH IT WAS SO GOOD, AND STILL IS, TO SEE MY FAM! best feeling in the world!
xoxo
the "WOOHOO" girl

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Gvuð var ekki gaman á skíðum? Hefði ekki verið leiðinlegt að fara með ykkur c",)
    Annars hefur Sæta það bara fínt; keyptum smá jólagjöf handa henni í dag og settum hana að vísu strax upp (Róla) þurfti að vísu að breyta smá í búrinu til að koma rólunni fyrir, vona að það hafi verið í lagi? Svo fékk hún líka svona hunangskornastöng....mmmmmmm Vinur Arnar koma sko hérna í gærkvöldi og kenndi okkur smá á páfagauka; svo Sæta fékk að fljúga hér inni í herbergi og settist á höfuð, axlir og putta c",)
    Koss og knús til allra, Friðdóra Kr.