Monday, May 02, 2005

Summer Vacation!!!

So, now all there's left to do is drink coffee...

Yes, that's what I have been doing to relax, ride my bike to Cafe Karólína and just sit and drink coffee. Always a good way to relax. On Friday the legal department went out into the country and hung out there. It was quite splendid, games included running around with a chicken and egg, chickens shiting all over the place and eggs kept between breasts. Genious! Then we played guitar and sang, some louder than others, but all in all a perfect evening. People smelled bad (after having been in the barn- fjósinu), were crazy drunk and loud. I don´t believe it could have gotten any better... the future lawyers of Iceland. :) Taha!

My excitement to go home keeps increasing and increasing... i´m about to burst!!! No longer am I a spinning top, now i´m just relaxed and feeling good. I just want to wish my classmates a GREAT SUMMER and hope they all enjoy not being in school! Ég veit náturlega að þið geri það :)

Anna and Leah, I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET UP WITH YA´LL!!!! woohoo!

I´m gonna stop now, toodles!

xoxo

Hildur Sólveig


6 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    HILDUR!!! can't wait to see you...you come home on the 9th? im in williamsburg now...i went to aromas today but it's not the sameeeeeeee
    xoxoxoxo
    loveleah

  2. Hildur Sólveig said...

    HEY Leah!!! Oh how Aroma´s must be lonely without the trio frio! You, Anna and I have to hit that bitch up the second I gets back! I come home the 11th... Wednesday evening. When do the fella´s come home?

  3. Anonymous said...

    Haha, I was just talking to Gabe tonight about the many future nights to be spent at Aroma's....pathetic, but the thing is all I need is coffee and friends to make a little downtown coffee shop THE SHIT! Gabe and Chris are stayin in Richmond for the summer (as of right now), but I do believe Jon, Brian, and Alex will be home within the next week or so. Can't wait to see your ass!!! Love ya, muuaaahhhh
    ~Anna~

  4. Anonymous said...

    OOOoOOOoOoOOooOo....the last time i saw jon was the last time i saw HILDUR!!! henry comes home on the 15th.......yeah i went to aromas again tonight alone...all those wm ppl need to clear out and make room i love yous both cant wait to see youuuuuuuuu
    leah

  5. Anonymous said...

    Ætlaru ekkert vestur??

  6. Hildur Sólveig said...

    PSH wm peeps aint got shit on us! that´s our place beeetttccchhheesss! What the hell is Chris thinking... Richmond? Oh well, then we can at least stay in his petrole smelling house... HAHA! Nei Elís, því miður fer ég ekki vestur... ætla að vera í hitanum og hjá familíuni. :)