Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tuesday loves me...

Tuesday. What happens on Tuesdays...? Garfield didn´t like Mondays, 'just another manic Monday',
'Wednesday´s Child' that Emiliana Torrini sings so well
Desperate Houswifes are on Thursdays (who can forget that)
Freaky Friday, Thank God it´s Friday, TGIF, Friday football
One Saturday Morning, Date Night
Sunday- Church day!
Tuesday is the only day in the week left to make up the day for itself. It´s not given a serious name, it doesn´t have any pressure... it just does what it wants. That´s the beauty of it! SPLENDID!
So, the play that I saw on Thursday was about Nietsche. It was really interesting and made one think a lot. On Friday I got my hair done... I cannot tell you guys how it looks yet, not until I show my mom!!! She´ll flip! Then I went and had PIZZA at fabulous-e Stína´s house, always lovely. Later I met Krazy-K at Prikið, hung out for a lil. Yesterday Stína and I hung out for-almost-ever! It was grand! Then I met up with Vala, we went to París ;) and then trollied over the street to Brennslan! So Fun FUN FUN! Today I´m kinda hanging out... want to go do something... Friðdóra is HELLO GREAT!!!!
I swear, I am so greatful for her... really makes me feel at home... (watch me actually be a pain in the ass ;op) just kidding... MUAH!
Well, I am gonna hop in the shower and see where the city leads me... I GO "HOME" TOMORROW!!!! FINALLY!!!
xoxo
za pain in ones arse

0 comments :