Tuesday, August 09, 2005

da da da da 10 DAYS :oS

Hmm... you know what sucks? WHEN TWO OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS DECIDE TO MOVE AWAY! Yea Stína and Vala, I´m talkin bout you! Hrrrmmm... not a happy camper these days about that. :(
Willy life: I am done now with work. My last day at 'The Kingsmill Spa' was on Saturday, and officially my last day with the swim team was on Sunday (there was a banquate). So these days I´m just studying and trying to get everything done before I have to go back to the land of Ice. This weekend my mum and I are going to go to NYC! That´ll most definately be a blast!
Well, my time here is cutting short... only 10 days till I go back....!!!! Jesus, that´s such a short time!
All right, I´m gonna get to doing things once again!
ciao!
Hildur Sólveig

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Jíhh...hólímólí hvða ég hlakka til að sjá þig elskan! :*

  2. Hildur Sólveig said...

    AHHHH!!! hlakka líka til að sjá þig. Ég skal nú reyna að muna að koma með Big Red handa þér! ;)

  3. Anonymous said...

    haha...það væri snilllllld :)

  4. Anonymous said...

    eg fer vaentaleg ekki fyrr en i vor...kannski ekki fyrr en a naesta ari!!!