Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Turning Chinese, I think I´m turning Chinese...

All right, BACK FROM NYC! Oh my God, what a place to be. I seriously can see myself living there. Not just anywhere though, but in China Town. I don´t think we saw more than 5 white people when we were there... it was like being in a completely different country but still in the same country! Totally awesome. But we went to Times Square, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center, China Town and walked around and watched people ;) hehe my favourite thing to do! It´s so funny to be there though, because your such a tourist and don´t know anything... don´t know where you´re going, unnecessarily run through massive rain drops cuz your father was yelling "TRAIN" when, for the twentieth time, it clearly wasn´t your train ;) HEHE I tell ya´ll, some funny ass shit happened on that trip. We got lost in the wooden paths of Central Park (not everyone can say that), we went to a Irish Pub where the occupancy was a total of 5 when we got there (it´s all right cuz we just threw some money into the jukebox and had one hell of a time), and we managed to spend AN INSANE amount of money on food, which my dad so greatly and fabulously picked out!!!! ;) Man oh man, it was lovely. London and China Town are the next living stops for Hildur.
xoxo
MY NAME IN WEBDINGS...
HILDUR SÓLVEIG

0 comments :