Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Last ALEX-day!!! :(

Alex leaves tomorrow!!! AHHHH what am i gonna do without my merndawg... damn. So, I think i´m gonna go with my mum to Norfolk for a little bit today, then i have to hang out with "look who it is!!!". So last night mum gave me a massage... hell yea! I think she stretched me out to make me at least 5 cm. taller. Most definatly. Starbuck´s was also a place to hang out last night, with my chia and Anna, Leah and Henry to talk to, what could be better? EXCEPT THE FACT THAT WE LISTENED TO A LITTLE MICHAEL BOLTON WHILE WE WERE SITTING THERE.... I NIGHT TO LOVE!!! ;) Yea, I don´t think the other cool cats were liking it as much as me. Then we went to a friends house to hang out, a house full of junk... but still "organized" junk, so we weren´t allowed to play with the many straw hats and giant scissors. Some peeps managed to do it anyways :) (Anna and Alex). Crazyness.
***** Before I forget, LEAH IS A BOWLING PRODIGY****** "Listen guys, i´m not really a bowling prodigy. I´m not that good. It was hallarious. HAHA! (good one for us Anna)
Aight, gotta go get ready...
xoxo
Hildeguard

0 comments :