Friday, April 21, 2006

bowwdhigibowwwwowww

Lífið er lotterí...
I´m still here in Suðureyri, but my time is running out. I´ll be leaving tomorrow, whereas I´ll get a ride with one of my friends from Akureyri. Since the cost of flying here in Iceland is rediculous, I find this to be a great offer.
So, the swimming pool of Suðureyri has most definitely seen enough of me. I have gone to the pool almost every single day, and stayed there for at least 3 hours. :D Yep, that´s what I do!!! So Leah, if you don´t bring your swimsuit when you come, I´ll send you back to the States! haha!
So, Kristin, my Norwegian-Aussie friend lives in Australia at the moment. I´ll be collecting money from all of you who read this blog to fundraise in my expedition to Australia. PSSHHHH.... yeah right, I´ll maybe finally get there when i´m 85 years old! You people are so cheap :D
Well, I have to keep studying... since school does finally start on monday... I CANNOT WAIT!!! :oS wahhhh!
KUDOS
hilds

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    já það er lotterí...og ég tek þátt í því.
    hæ sæta...vertu nú dugleg að skrifa, ég hef svo gaman af þessum bloggum þegar ég er að læra;)
    tjuss