Sunday, April 30, 2006

D-O-N-E.... DONE!!!

All right, so school is OVER!!! I no longer have to wake up early in the mornings to go to class, no longer have to stay late up reading about the many problems of the legal world, and no longer have to sit in class until my ass goes numb! WOOOO DOGGIES!!!
So this weekend we celebrated and celebrated. On Friday we went to the firestation and played there a little bit. Úff... men in uniform ;) Then we went to Amour and there we played 'pub-quiz', then there was a party at my friends Sara´s and then we went downtown again and party hardyd. Let´s just say that it was a fun night :)
Yesterday we went to my friends Birna´s farm! Gotta love the farm. I was an allergy pumpkin in my orange fleece, but it was fun ;) AWW, i held a little lamb, so small and so cute!!! Little curls and such little legs. Then Sara, Dagný and I cooked and ate and had a beer, went downtown and then went home... Bananananum!!!!!! BANANANA, BANANANA, HEY HEY HEY BANANANA!!!
So, now I just have to entertain myself until Leah comes! I´m going to go to Reykjavík sometime soon, play it by ear ya know.

well, i´m off to clean the apartment,
Hilds

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOGGIES!!!! IT'S OFF TO ICELAND ON SATURDAY, with a fresh new haircut and a cute attitude to boot. when i step off the plane, that's the 90210 soundtrack playing in the background. the party won't stop, CAN'T STOP!!!!!!!
    love,
    leah

  2. Anonymous said...

    Got a Job for the Summer? No?

    ay..

    Anywho!

    Ciao..

    Rúnar Karvel

  3. Anonymous said...

    i want to hold a lamb
    --leah