Sunday, April 23, 2006

the fourth day of summer....

I'm back
Lucky people you are, i'm back in Akureyri, back to school, which equals... MORE BLOG! Well i'll tell yall, I had quite a homecoming. The minute that I stuck my key into the lock of my door, Dagný called me and told me that we were going to celebrate. What were we celebrating? Erm, I'm not quite sure, but lets just say that we were celebrating togetherness, dancing sitting down, beer glasses on forheads and energizer bunny clapping. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, you missed out last night :)
So I am back. Yes yes yes, I'll tell yall that I enjoyed my time in Suðureyri a whole lot and there's a little man standing on my shoulder whispering in my ear that I should be in Suðureyri this summer. Will that happen? No, but it's fun to daydream. What am I talking about, I'm going to D.C. this summer! I'll ride the metro this summer. I'm finally going to have a "real" job. ANNA, we're the "real job" people!! Oh how I love growing up :os
But yea, speaking of Suðureyri, I recommend that everyone goes there sometime in their life. There´s a really nice and calm swimming pool and the greatest scenery! Almost every evening I walked a little way out of the town towords Stað and what you see is the opening, or the mouth, of the fjord. It´s like .......sssssssssssssssss........ (the .´s are mountain and the s´s are water) - in other words BEA-UTIFUL.
Well, I can talk about the greatness of Suðureyri forever, but I´m going to have to but a lid on it, so I´ll stop now.
HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!

hildseneger

0 comments :