Monday, September 24, 2007

I am one happy camper

Oh so many new things are happening to me these days...

*I am a proud Apple owner... that is to say... I am the owner of a MacBook. A black one to be precise... very pretty.

*I have started jogging with a group called Eyrarskokk. We run around Akureyri like chickens with their heads cut off. Very pretty.

*I signed myself up for a clay-class today, that will hopefully start next Monday. I don´t think very many people have signed up and I think that´s what´s causing the delay. Hopefully I will make something... very pretty!

Sara´s birthday party was on Saturday. It was basically the very pretty group of girls and the exchange students. This group is very fun and exciting. All least the ones that were at the party. I want to thank Sara for a blasting birthday party. What a host!

-hSe-

Take your problem to the source.
(hmm... now it´s time to wonder who the source is... is it you yourself?)

2 comments :

  1. Unknown said...

    Bara nóg að gera hjá þér.... eins og alltaf ;-) Til lukku með Maccan c",)
    Knús úr Hjallanum

  2. Anonymous said...

    Það vantar ekki kraftinn í þig elsku Hildur mín, alltaf sami orkuboltinn ;)Sakna þín alveg óhemju mikið