Sunday, September 16, 2007

Is the lady back yet?

Am I returning from the dead? Maybe, maybe not. We shall see how good I will be at writing here. I was for a while thinking about stopping this blog non-sense, but then things like snow on September 16 happens and I just feel like I have to tell the internet world about it ;)

So yes, it is September 16 and it is snowing outside. It´s snow of the wet non-sticking kind, but snow non-the-less and therefore I find it very interesting.

School has started and already one course is over and done with. Well, lets hope so. I´m still awaiting my grade in Contract Law. Overall, school is all right. A little overwhelming but all right. I will make it... damn it :D

Oh by the way, I took a tarot card test to see what tarot card I am, like I did before (don´t know if you guys remember) but yes, once again, I am the Devil. Always a good sign eh?

And finally, I have decided that I´m going to try to have a "saying of the day" with every blog I post. Sometimes this will be the only thing I post. Isn´t it great to have me back???


Life is what you make it.

0 comments :