Monday, September 05, 2005

and the nEiGhBouR gets angry

Why is it that the United States, the country that holds the worlds millionairs, NO billionairs, was unable to help a massive area from devistation when in need? I talked to my mum today and she was telling me how this one man from California filled up his airplane with water and supplies, and took it to New Orleans, taking some families with children back with him to CA. Where are the rest of those types of people. I know he´s not the only one who has a private jet in the US of A. I know it´s maybe wrong of me to put the pressure on American´s, but it is the duty of those who have more (this is at least my opinion) to give more. Especially in a time of need... people need help there and the weight is only shifted onto the military? Whatever happened to brotherly love, oh stupid me... we´re not talking of Philadelphia.
No but seriously, do people care about their neighbours like they tell ya in Bible Class?
AND WHERE THE HELL WAS BUSH?!?!?!?

Now that is the question of the century, where the fuck was that red neck?

xoxo

angry neighbour

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    hildur, mon amie, bush said last week "please don't buy gas unless you need it." there is our triumphant president.
    xoxo, leah

  2. Anonymous said...

    I cried for an hour today watching shit on TV and then afterwards wanted to go and punch the shit out of something (or someone in that matter). I got an e-mail from the president of JMU today saying that JMU was gonna do a lot of stuff for the people in LA so that made me happy. I was so depressed this afternoon I decided to go out and get a kitten, BUT THERE WERE NONE! So much for making me feel better. But I could talk about this shit for forever so maybe we can skype about it? IF YOU EVER GET ON BITCH! :-D Muah
    ~Anna

    P.S. I listened to your voicemail again today. I probably looked like a geek on campus smiling away listening to a voicemail :)

  3. Anonymous said...

    The triumphant president is shitting on himself right now.

  4. Anonymous said...

    "Shoot first, Ask later!"

    Arrkeiigee