Sunday, September 18, 2005

--- musical weekend ---

I love postcards! Leah has already sent me 2 postcards! All from the beautiful island of Jamestown, Virginia. People don't take the time anymore and send postcards... so when you finally get one, it's like the first time you ever got an email! Wonderful.
Anyways, I saw Bubbi on Thursday. WONDERFUL! He is such a great musician. I wish more people were musicians. It's like people can communicate so much better through songs, whether it's through the text, the force of the song, or the melody, people can express such different emotions. Writing songs and poems for example often seems to be a kind of therapy for people. Bubbi has definitely used his music to get away from his crazy life. I went with Sólveig, she teared up a couple of times ;) It was beautiful.
Stuðmenn were playing on Friday. That was a free-be because domus I think it was, opened their offices that day here in Akureyri. It was a blast... a lot of uni-people there. I mean, come on, IT WAS FREE! Good times.

I have to study now, a busy weekend equals HEAVY studying.

xoxo
-the music analyst

1 comments :

  1. Dagný Rut said...

    Hildur, ég "klukka" þig. Nánari útskýringar á blogginu mínu.