Thursday, September 01, 2005

A response to Leah´s comment ;)

HEHE, yea they call that a millipede... i do believe so yes. Here in Iceland we do not have that problem because it´s so fucking cold here ALREADY!! Yes, believe it or not, but the mountains already have snow on them and it´s chilly chilly chilly. Not good stuff. But hey, no damn bugs, that´s for sure... except for Fred, he´s my pet fly that I keep stuffed on my windowsill. Well, actually it´s not stuffed, just dead. But, he keeps me company when I´m studying, doesn´t make any noise except when I blow at him and the wind coming out of my mouth makes his wings rustle a little bit. Then when I get lonely, I pretend he´s Leah or Anna, and I talk talk talk talk talk. Yeps, no more calls to the US of A... just little talks with my pet fly. Gotta love it.
xoxo,
The Fly Whisperer

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    fuck nah that was no ordinary millipede, that was some gangsta, kafka-esque GI-NORMOUS INSECT SHIT!!!! it's hot as fuck here. i saw your new hair cut and it is soooo gorgeous, i love it and you are beautiful. i wish i was fred, perhaps if i close my eyes very tightly and click my old navy flip flops, i shall stumble through a void and find myself on a dusty windowsill in iceland which happens to be placed every so perfectly in your room. i love you flywhisperer......hahahahahahahahahahah that post was the funniest thing i've read in a long time.

  2. Anonymous said...

    ROFL... your something else my dear!

    And a good day to you to...

    Rúnar Karvel