Wednesday, September 21, 2005

***klukk***

SHIT! I JUST GOT KLUKKUÐ!!! (TAGGED)
5 Facts about me...

1. After I finish law school I want to be a pilot, an artist, a mum, a musician and live in Africa.
2. I believe the lyrics in the Beatles tell us all there is to know about life.
3. I get pissed off when people drive by me when I'm walking to the same destination as them in the snow.
4. I'm not embarrassed by how little I can play the guitar, actually... I think it's a damn good amount.
5. I secretly watch Bold and the Beautiful even if it is "RUGLAÐ"... alone...

I further KlUkKa...
Grétu í Kumpána, Möggu Stínu Laganema, Jón Smári capitalisti, Sólveig Fríðu
og hann Einar Karl
Ef ég klukka ykkur, þá þurfið þið að lista 5 "staðreyndir" um sjálfa ykkur... og senda svo á 5 í viðbót... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
SCREW YOU!
xoxo
the bastard

0 comments :