Sunday, September 25, 2005

snow, moss and a little comedy


aight... the trip to the country was fly... christmas snow and all... hljóðklettar was gorgeous! Pictures will come in later... nature+ beer+ hotdogs+ guitar= ONE HELL OF A TIME.
So yea, it's still snowing here... it's been snowing nonstop for what feels like A WEEK! Kræstnes! Very very rómó though...
I still haven´t heard anything about my hot-diggity test... pff, surprise surprise... (probably didn´t pass)
Kate Moss appologized to her family for her whole coke abuse thing... and who said it´s so good to be famous? I would never want to be famous. My little life is all I need. I don´t need people snooping around me trying to get some fake information out of me and publishing all the bullshit I say. What good lives we all live. Some people on the other hand think it´s AWESOME to be famous or know someone of that class. Those are the type of people that would sleep with a star... just because they´re famous. Colin Farrell anyone? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! wicked wicked wicked. ;)

xoxo,
the betrayer

7 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    hildur home for a few days in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!????! i'll email you sometime today when i have more time loveleah

  2. Hildur Sólveig said...

    damn... did you not get the colin farrell joke?!? LEAH this was especially made for you and anna... who has just disappeard from the face of the eArTh!!!

  3. Anonymous said...

    i'm mortify to say i didnt! i just reread it and laughed hysterically, though, if it's any concellation. damn, you stuck it right in the kisser with that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    leah the comedic IDIOT! YOU BLEW IT!

  4. Hildur Sólveig said...

    ahhahahahaha! stupid comedic!
    duct tape is fun
    duct tape is chic
    duct tape looks cool when collin farrell's walking down the street!
    Man he was drunk as shit, hopped up into his black suv and spead away. Anna almost came and we laughed our asses off after getting the cold shoulder... did he not care that I didn't get into his movie? How heartless can he be?! I ALMOST look indian!!!

  5. Anonymous said...

    HEY I WANTED TO BE IN YOUR MOVIE BUT I'M NOT AN INDIAN!!!!!
    hey hildur and leah, we are super svelte skinny girls here to tell you YOU HAVE DUCT TAPE ON YOUR FUCKING FACE????? hey thanx for the tip!
    ---little latin lover leah

  6. Anonymous said...

    http://www.ducttapeforpeace.org/

  7. Anonymous said...

    who found duct tape for peace?!? what a brilliant website!