Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Like a mormon... touched for the very...

June 21st, the longest day of the year. What does that mean? You have to enjoy every minute of the sun because it´s the longest day of the year! Yeps, those are the words of the great Hildur. So, I am offically a MY SPACE addict. I go on myspace and I swear, I get completely lost in the micro-macro-cyber-blabla world. I definitely need to de-space.
Well, life with the mormons is... erm... well... interesting :) Harharhar, let´s just say that I haven´t seen any more mormon "pray people" at the house, and I don´t part-take in Sunday "family day" ;) man oh man, what I´m missing out on... haha
I do believe I´m going to be graduating from ALDO to Manolo Blahnics in no time, considering how well my feet have been adjusting. HAHA, Manolo´s will be a vacation for my feet :) (Hildur talking like a millionare now) The city and I have also been getting along better, no longer do I roam like a chicken with it´s head cut off (7, 9, 13).
So I´m going to be going to Georgetown after work... get a little culture and shopping done :) Who knows, maybe even a glass of white wine will slip into my hands! Oh how nice it´ll be!
HAHA p.s. my brother Arnþór has called me the past 2 days YAPPING about vitamins and how good they are for you and how it only takes 10 seconds to take them and how they are really good for your body and how when you´re older you´re going to wish you would have taken vitamins... ALL RIGHT ALREADY! hahahha... Gotta love the guy, I mean hey... he´s looking out for his sister! :D

Aight, gonna get a going...
-Hildur Mormóni

0 comments :