Friday, June 30, 2006

i don´t care...

Well Italy is up 1 at the moment... and i´m just waiting to go down to watch the game. It´ll be a good one I believe. So... my mother´s birthday was yesterday. I didn´t have a picture of her at work, so I was unable to throw her picture up. That´s all right though, I talked to her like a million times yesterday :) I don´t know what I´m going to do this weekend... the au pair girls and I are supposed to do something fun... tralalalalalala!!!!
4th of July is on Tuesday. If it´s not lively here in D.C. then I don´t know where it would be lively...! Anybody got any good ideas for me to do?
Well... it has come to my attention that people are not commenting... so i´m thinking that nobody is reading my bloggings... so I´m gonna blog about much more interesting stuff a la Hildur. Screw you guys :D

-H.s.E-

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hope you are having fun. You are the greatest.
    Love you

  2. Anonymous said...

    I hope you miss the people in Williamsburg as much as those doooogs
    love

  3. Anonymous said...

    Hi, girl, this is Tyra I am so proud of you, and I love you so much I miss you taking me out for coffe. You know how much i like the attention.
    Great pictures of me and my sister Sable.
    Woff, woff, woff,
    Tyra

  4. Anonymous said...

    Nú fór illa. Öll liðin mín dottin út. Held næst með Portúgal.
    Pabbi