Friday, June 16, 2006

on my birthday...

All right... don´t have much time, but I´m gonna tell ya´ll what I did on my birthday. Leah was not able to come up to Washington due to "car problems"... yeps, I´ve heard that excuse before ;) hahah.... so therefore I decided to just go the bar after work and watch the rest of the Germany-Poland soccer game. I go there, have myself a Guiness, watch the game and was satisfied with the outcome. Then after the game, I go further into the bar and sit at the bar. I talk on the phone, Arni tells me some pick-up lines that I´m to use on guys, Einar told me I had to make friends... so what do I do... SIT MYSELF DOWN AT A TABLE AND START TALKING TO THIS GUY. So we were talking, he was like some army guy blah blah blah, talk a little more about something... he kept on asking me if I knew what he was talking about, I had no bloody clue... and then he started tearing up. HAHAHAHA
I MADE A 36 (OR 26 ... i couldn´t understand him) MAN CRY ON MY BIRTHDAY!
hahahahahhahahahah!
I don´t know how I did it but, his eyes seriously started getting wet, and then he would rub his eyes and stuff... crazy crazy crazy man! DA-DA-DA-DA-DAMN!
Well, if that´s not enough to make you smile and brighten your day... then I don´t know what will. Oh the fun things that happen on my birthday!

-the 21 year old who made a man almost half her age cry

4 comments :

  1. Dagný Rut said...

    HAHAHAHAHAA en frábært afmæli. En hvað.. fékkstu ekki símann hjá honum? Ha!? Ég meina svona menn eru ekki á hverju strái.. menn sem eru svona agalega mikið í tengslum við tilfinningar sínar!! En hvað segja svo mormónarnir?

  2. Vala Rún said...

    hahahaaaaaaaaaaa;)

  3. Hildur Sólveig said...

    isss piss... þessi maður var hálf skrítin skal ég segja ykkur! HOLY MOLY. En mormónarnir eru... spes ;) PERFECT FOR ME! haahhaha!

  4. Anonymous said...

    is that sarcasm in your voice??!!!! come fix my tire, puhlease.