Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Oh well oh well... guess I'll a write a few lines...
So, things are going real well here in the Ton of Wash...ing ;)
The job is the greatest... the co-workers are splendid! Lets just say I'm a happy camper.
Well I'm not getting as lost as I did the first couple of days. That's an improvement. Now my feet only get swollen because I because I wear the grandest shoes ;)
Well... the big day is tomorrow... Hildur's turning 21!!! Leah is going to come up tomorrow, lucky girl has 2 days off. Then 17. June, Iceland's national day is on Saturday. Arni and Arnthor are coming up along with my parents and Einar. The little one is going to Iceland on Saturday... lucky fellow :) The Einarsson crew is going to par-tey!! Make a little celebration as the German's would say.
Oh p.s. on Saturday I went to the women's run... or Kvennahlaup! Definitly got a green shirt AND A MEDAL! harharhar! Good times good times.
By the way, that's the picture taken of Leah and I in Iceland. Oh the best of friends :)

-Hilds

5 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Happy happy birthday

    Til hamingju með daginn elsku frænka. Vona að þú njótir þess í botn að vera loksins orðin "lögleg" á pöbbunum.
    Hafðu það gott í dag.

    Kv. Lilja Frænka

  2. Anonymous said...

    Til lukku með daginn, elsku dúllan mín. Hafðu góðan dag og skilaðu kveðju til "the fam".
    Knús frá öllum í Blesugróf.
    Hafrún

  3. Dagný Rut said...

    TIL HAMINGJU MEÐ AFMÆLIÐ ELSKU HILDUR. Hafðu það rosa gott í dag. Og á ekki að skella sér á barinn... ;)

  4. Vala Rún said...

    Til hamingju með daginn skvís
    21 árs ertu orðin
    út í kvöld að fá sér kokteil með ís
    og dansaðu upp á öll borðin;)

    Sendi þér þúsund kossa og knús
    og hamingjuframtíðaróskir
    í kvöld þú situr með öl í krús
    eða kannski skyr?

  5. Hildur Sólveig said...

    TAKK TAKK ALLIR! ÞETTA VERÐUR POTT ÞÉTT GÓÐUR DAGUR!