Tuesday, July 18, 2006


All right... well the heat wave that is slowly passing the east coast of the us is definitely making me lose like 15 pounds. It must be! I mean, I seriously leak here. You would think some pounds would follow that water... right? Well, a girl can always dream. But seriously, it´s HELLO hot outside and I just hate hate hate walking in this weather. But I have gotten some color, red, lately. I went to Georgetown on Sunday to spend a day with the most fun and excelent person I know... myself. Hey, you have to talk good about the person who you have to spend every single day and moment with ;) Well I went shopping, ate lunch and dinner there, went to see You, Me and Dupree, sat on a bench by the water and “tanned”. It was a really good day and I bought a lot of töff stuff. The consequence, like I stated earlier is that I got burnt and am a lot of money poorer... but who the hell cares, it was a great day :D
So today I don´t know exactly what I will do... probably will throw some things into the washer, go to the gym and scavange something to eat. Sounds like a plan. WeLp, gonna go now... adios
xHx

0 comments :