Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yo

Well wouldn´t you know it... Hildur just got invited to a “intern get-together” at a Sushi bar tomorrow!! Haha, oh how long the little lady has been waiting for this. ;) Yeayeayea, well I´m gonna go, hopefully it´ll be fun, and if it isn´t, then there´s sushi!
I went to a spinning class yesterday at the gym and today I am walking around like a penguin. Did you March of the Penguins? Yes, today I am able to convince people that I was the one to first dive into the ocean in that movie. SAY WHAT? No but seriously, not only that, but yesterday morning I kicked my guitar case so freakin hard that I though my toe was going to fall off. That is why it´s comfy shoe day. Love the comfiness.
So the building across from me is having its windows cleaned. There is a cart hanging outside of a window. That´s some scary shit. I would never recomend anyone that job.
So... about the Israelis attacking Lebanon... that´s shit.

xHx

0 comments :