Monday, July 10, 2006

Yeah yeah yeah... SO FRANCE DIDN´T WIN!!! GO ITALY!!! YESS!!! They ruined like every single game for me, so they were definitely not on my good side ;) I still have to see Zidane´s foul... missed that because I had to take the train up to D.C. yesterday.
So I went to Williamsburg this weekend. My father picked me up on Thursday and then I came back yesterday. Good stuff, good stuff... I am starting to look forward for this month to be over and just going to chill at home until I go to Iceland.
So, now the World Cup is over and Hildur will stop going to the bars like no other. Well, maybe not stop going to the bars, but at least give them a small break. And who knows, maybe I´ll find some new bars! Now that I don´t have to keep searching for a bar that is playing the game. Interesting times ahead. WELL, i don´t have too much to say right now... more blog later.
hildur

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Good to hear that you are back on track in DC. I miss you already.
    Your cuuuurly friend Tyra

  2. Anonymous said...

    Excuse me....Why isn't there the typical break down of what you did once home in Williamsburg? You failed to mention the 5 pitchers at once situation at Green Leafe.....

  3. Vala Rún said...

    Hildur hvenær kemuru til Íslands? ég fer aftur til Sverige 27.ágúst... eins gott að þú látir sjá þig á klakanum áður;)