Friday, July 21, 2006

sushi-go-where-?

I am such a loser. So yesterday I was supposed to meet all those interns and hang out with them and most likely make life-long friends that would be with me to the grave... but no... Hildur forgets the little paper that she wrote the name and location of the restaurant at work. Of course she does not remember anything she wrote down... except that the restaurant is somewhere in Adams Morgan and that it is a sushi restaurant. Well, let us see... a million restaurants in Adams Morgan and many of them sell sushi. At least I burned some calories while my face was leaking down onto my shirt. So I definitely roamed around a lot. But then I bumped into the guy who also lives in the house and we went out for drinks. At one of the places drinks were on the house for ladies... so I drank. :)
Well... better get back to work... very important business awaits me... right...

-the one

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    tehehehehhehe i can't wait to hear that glossed over story.....or to see you IN PERSON!!!!!! unfortunatly my phone doesn't work down here...my dad lives on an islandddddddddd (and a rock feels no pain) i will def. call you tomorrow!!!!
    love,
    lalalallaleah

  2. Anonymous said...

    Múhahahhha....þetta er svo mikið þú ;)