Thursday, November 25, 2004

1 month

A month til Christmas day!!! WOOHOO! So, Akureyri is starting to look like the North Pole. The Christmas lights have been put up around town and snowflake lights are hanging on the lightpoles on the main street. Not to mention the glistening snow which lays over the hills of this blessed town. Oh the snow. Yea, I must admit that those who do not get to experience the great snow of Akureyri, are missing out! PSH YEA RIGHT! Like stated very many times before, I'm usually falling on my ass and slipping and sliding all over the place. Ussss.... Aww, so I talked to my homebuay Árni just a little bit ago. I talked to him on SKYPE! GREAT INVENTION! hehe. So, I go home soon, after about 3 weeks or so. Then I get to RELAX! finally, because my health has been not too good. Yes, you heard it correctly from me, I have a soar throat. TERRIBLE! That´s about all that´s been going on in this blessed life of mine... not much to say, so i´m just going to say adios! c ya!
A month

0 comments :