Wednesday, November 10, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER!

All right... well as ya´ll can probably see from the title of this blog, it´s my dad´s birthday. YIPPEE! I called him of course bright and early to wish him happy birthday. Oh, the favourit daughter... um Hildur, the only daughter. Well, I had to try to make up some bonus points because I called my grandfather the day after his birthday... shit! Æ, things like that happen.... :o/ Um, well I guess i´m gonna start off by saying
1. The guestbook is working now, so do sign
2. The photopage is gorgeous!
3. umm... CHECK'EM OUT!
Hehe, first thing done, check! Oh man, this weekend was great! On Friday there was a "country dance" (not square dance or anything, it just basically means that you can bring your own alcohol, and that you drive maybe 10 minutes out of Akureyri). The band, my favorit band at the moment, DOUGLAS WILSON... remember the www story? Well, if you don´t then you can check it out here bEloW. Well, Hildur took her usual steps on the dance floor. Ya´ll know what? I think I look like an airplane when I dance, mayve like an octapus. Who knows, at least... I just let go and let the spirit of the music man enter my body and take control. ;) owww! Anyways, many beautiful people there... and then the girl who has a sheep on the top of her damn head who dances like a chicken with it´s head cut off, i mean octopus no worm when being put on the hook. Now I think everyone knows what it must look like to get a visit from the music man. Be jelouse, very very jelouse. Um, yea so to carry on with the story, there was a lot of dancing, a lot of drinking (had to stop around 1 to dry out some) and a lot a lot a lot of HAVING FUN! yippee! always fun. I HAVE NOT BEEN SO HUNGOVER IN A HELL OF A LONG TIME! JESUS! I seriously thought I was about to die! ugh, but no worries, cuz on Friday there´s this Gala-Night for the Sociology and Law Department which is going to be grand! Hopefully i´ll be able to steal some pictures and put them on my photo-page after the weekend. Well, I don´t really have anything else to say, believe it or not... but I do believe I have written quite a lot. Now I think i´m going to finish this cup of coffee that I just got, finish 1 BeeGees song and then head on home... into my disaster-site of a room. I tell you all that my room is D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!! ugh... well I leave you all now with a song...
we can work it out
we can work it out
life is very short and there´s no ti-i-i-i-i-i-ime for fussing and fighting my friend
i have always thought that it´s a cri-i-i-i-ime so i will ask you once again
try to see it my way
only time will tell if i am right or i am wrong
why to see it your way
there´s a chance we might fall apart before too long
we can work it out
we can work it out
-the one and only BEATLES "we can work it out"

0 comments :