Wednesday, November 17, 2004

As We Walked in Fields of SnOw!!

So, the streets in Akureyri are paved in snow. That blank above is my sample of snow to you all. Lovely. No but i'll tell you that I have to agree with my friend Andrea when she says that one of the most peaceful time of the day is when i'm walking to school. Beside the daily slip and fall on my ass, the daily windburn and the bloody daily skidding cars who never stop for me on the bloody crosswalk, it's VERY peaceful to walk to school. The temperture this morning as I was walking to school was near -7 degrees C! It´s fairly cold, but nothing that this crazy viking can´t endure. So, speaking about being crazy, I think my big round soccerball looking head is about to explode soon because Hart, Austin, Dworkin, Kelsen and some other fucking philosophers are trying to have a group orgy with me while i´m trying to catch some shut eye. Ewww, i´m only kidding, those men have been dead for a long time now, so I don´t think i´ll be able to fullfill THAT dream. (hehe Sólveig ;)...) ANYWAYS, yea this is the final week of this brain frying course. Man, I cannot wait til it is over! Oh how I am going to treat myself to something good on Friday. Speaking of, Singapore Sling and some other bands are playing on Friday at Deiglan. I do believe I may be thinking about going. Anyone care to join me? Oh how pathetic, I´m asking my blog to join me to a concert. híhí. It´s almost turning one, i´m up at school eating cold pizza from supper, i´m fatigued and trying to understand why the hell some philosophers think that law is something which it "ought" to be, while others think it´s something that "is". Damn! Well, at least the pizza is good. Oh, so I talked to VALA for a long time tonight! ÞAÐ VAR ALVEG ÆÐISLEGT AÐ TALA VIÐ ÞIG VALA MÍN! Aww, I miss my Reykjavík pack a LOT. Ya´ll know it too. Well, since we´re on this subject, then I also miss my Virginia pack, and my crazy Norwegian twins. :) haha well since I have no other friends, except perhaps a couple in PA, then i´m going to say ADIOS! Be safe, and if any of you have the same problem that I do.... butterfeet, then watch out for the hard ass sidewalk. ;)

0 comments :