Monday, November 28, 2005

blabidiy blab blab blab...


All right... Nathan leaves the country today... he went to Reykjavík yesterday to go to the Sigur Rós concert! DAMN I WANTED TO GO! But, just wanted to say bon voyage to Nathan and hope he has a great time traveling through Europe!
This is my last week of school!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! I come home the 5. December, so I'll have about a month of va-ca-tion! Man my parents are lucky. Not much has been going on though. On Friday I let Nathan and some of his friends have a party at my place... purty fun purty fun. Then on Saturday I didn't do ANYTHING... and on Sunday I studied and went to the pool, then studied some more. It was -6 degrees c. here yesterday... so that´s pretty cool. HAHA a play with words... cool- as in cold. TAHA! Well, I have to go, but maybe i´ll write some more today. Aight, ciao!
xoxo
hilda

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hæ gaman að heyra frá þér. Hringi í þig seinna vonandi er allt í góðum gír.
    Love
    Týra
    HA,ha,ha

  2. Anonymous said...

    ´Týra hér aftur....´
    bless

  3. Hildur Sólveig said...

    awwwwwwww.... hlakka til að sjá þig líka mamma mín og pabbi :)

  4. Anonymous said...

    hildur i am completely jealous of your ability to wear hats with complete ease.
    loveleah