Tuesday, November 22, 2005

a couple of lines...


Björk is 40+ 1 day old today. That is to say, her birthday was yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!






So, things in Akureyri are going all right... I was about to explode yesterday though. Frustration was overwhelming me and the drama queen let her light shine... just ask my father. But, I just have to think where i´ll be 2 weeks from now, and then a smile appears on my face. I CANNOT WAIT!
So, European Law is not really going as well as I would like... :( SO, if anyone finds European Law for Dummies at Barnes and Noble, please let me know!!!
My frustration made me swim 2 km. yesterday... maybe there´s something good coming from it...
NATHAN, an exchange student here from Indiana leaves on Monday!!! MAN OH MAN! My Americano is leaving... i´m a lonely "almost" American in Akureyri...
Annser... why are you never on skype?
Leahster... why don´t you get skype?

... and it's pagan poetry...

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    dogs and humans in williamsburg are looking forward to get you home. We can't wait to have you around.
    Love and 1000000000000, kissis 4?5?
    williamsburg

  2. Anonymous said...

    don't worry, you'll probably see enough of my drunken self this upcoming weekend to last you a lifetime. Not to mention, there's all that laundry I still need to do. And I still owe you about 30853085 dinners

  3. Anonymous said...

    first the internet, then the internet phone.
    love leah
    ps im going to email you
    pps. i love you and miss you and im totally jealous of anna and her skype (it just sounds so sexy when you all say that you "skyped together last night")
    tots! xoxo

  4. Anonymous said...

    ertu komin með nýja bloggsíðu?
    hvað er slóðin ef svo er?
    Kv. Herdís