Monday, November 07, 2005

HOMEBOY´S 15!!!


Einar Karl is 15 years old today!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! AW, look how cute he is! Yeps, that´s my brother... we now know where he gets his good looks, eh? Yes, yes, I know, it´s hard being me, but... :) He´s flying home from Florida today, so I´ll have to call the little birthday boy up LATA!!!!!! (so happy in that picture!!!)

Not much going on today... I go coach later on, may go to a meeting, although I do believe it´s pushed back till tomorrow. I will most likely have more juicy news tomorrow, where as the Secretary of Education/ Minister of Education is coming to Akureyri tomorrow to talk about the future of e.g. the law department here. So, wish us law students luck!!!

xoxo
Hildur the Protester

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    aww, hildur's little brother is growing up!! i'm watching a true coming of age film, "titanic." aw, shit!!!! how was your weekend?? haven't heard from you in a while. i'll send you a post card soon!!!!!
    xoxoox,leah

  2. Hildur Sólveig said...

    I know, isn't he cute?