Wednesday, November 16, 2005

THE TIME OF LOVE

You're on twelve

I'm on six
As each moment goes by
you take a single step forward.
I await in anxiety
excitement to be with you
The feeling intenses as
you approach with the same speed.
Finally at half past we become one,
a single mark, a radius of a circle.
But with each moment as before
you pass after the same time
as the minute mark before.
You leave me, excitement over.
It took me half a lifetime to
get you for a minute
and a minute
to lose you forever
17. January, 2004

xoxo

hildur sólveig

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Fallegt ljóð :)
    KV. Herdís

  2. Anonymous said...

    Well, doesn't that just sum up my life. But I loved it...beautifully written! Anyway, it was AWESOME talking to you tonight. I hope you won't be too sleepy in the morning. Thanks for listening to me babble and we'll talk again soon...this time I'll let you talk, I swear! Love ya and miss ya!!!!

  3. Hildur Sólveig said...

    thank you thank you thank you :)