Wednesday, April 20, 2005

No longer is there a

Guestbook. I decided that i am no longer going to have a guestbook, and I am just going to hold on to my decision. It is though fun reading the comments for the posts, so if you have an opinion, THEN COMMENT!
This week has been fairly insane, especially yesterday. I went to class, went to spinning, went to study, went to a Torg, went to a FSHA meeting, studied once again, went to a coach meeting and went back once once again to school to study. When I finally got home I passed out on the couch. Crazy stress this week... I have to take a re-test on Friday which I am crazy stressed for, cross your fingers for me :)

First day of summer tomorrow. Icelanders celebrate summer and make it a holiday, CUTE.

Hope eVeRyOnE has a SPLENDID day!
xoxo
Hildur Sólveig

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    *krossa fingur* ;P

  2. Anonymous said...

    Jebb ég krossa sko fingur! We need it..
    MaggaStína

  3. Anonymous said...

    Í þýskalandi er hefðin að setja þumalputta niður fyrir good luck. Ein hönd verður puttarnir krossaðir, hin höndin verður niður með 'þumlaputta' :)