Monday, April 25, 2005

Pheww.... This is a great day! The sun is shining, once again, the weather is great, once again and I don´t have that test hanging over my shoulder anymore! Man, Friday was quite a day, I had the test that i had been stressing about for months. Wouldn´t you know, we got the same bloody test! Haha... isn´t that strange. I tell you, we got the test in our hands and we were like 'you have got to be kidding me!' ... not something that we expected in University. Then that evening one girl in my class had a class party. There I saw the side of my fellow classmates that I had not seen before :) usually a pleasure though!!! :)
Then that Saturday I went with the kids in the swim team to a swim camp in Dalvík. It was lots of fun and the kids were so happy being there. I was there from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon. Kids are hallarious.

Now I only have one week of school left. I do not even know how to explain this feeling in my stomach... EXCITEMENT i guess. I cannot wait to go home and see the fam!

I cannot wait to go to the pool later on today! The sun is gorgeous!!!
toodles
Hildur the Sun Creature

0 comments :